Sunday, May 30, 2010

sooo here was my saturday: I got to sleepin really late which I loved, but when I went to go run I pulled my groin muscle which is now hurting nicely. but then I got to talk to the boy and so it was all good... then I went to an undisclosed location (on acct of Marla Watson may read this) and continued to texting the boy where I learned some nice insights into his heart/life. I then proceeded to go to the mall and look for new glasses which was an epic fail bc I locked my keys and spare keys in my car! :D after about 1/2 hr and $30 later the locksmith had them out and I said forget the mall! then I went to visionmart where they had two ok pairs of glasses but nothing I was in love with so I went home, took a short nap with my puppy, then showered and decided to do nothing to nothing tonight.

that would be when the flood of invites came in... the basses, the petersons, Colette, and Jarrod... guess who won?!?!?!

it was a great night, we watched a movie and held hands, nothin major! then when it was over he walked me to the car and kissed me goodnight like a perfect gentleman! :D

I really like him! chow4now! hbc

No comments:

Post a Comment