Saturday, January 8, 2011

haha, joke's on me...

so apparently the joke was on me when i wrote that last post bc my coteacher is jumpin ship on me, my friend who is a good worker is not allowed to replace her in my room like she wants to, and my boss is acting like she has no choice and just cannot figure out why i am mad at her when its totally her choice! its ok though bc im obviously the problem. you see i have, in the past 5 years, been a faithful employee who has worked with 14 other teachers and trained several of them. i hate training people because i hate telling people older than me what to do...which is what is about to happen since the girl theyre about to hire is older than me. luckily for me though, i am able to change me. so if im the problem here then im good bc i can fix that. i've decided to start seriously looking for a new job. I am about to register and study-like-crazy for my FCS test and try to have a teaching job by next august for sure. and possibly in dallas, this could be my chance to go home... im just kinda stressed and mad at my whole work situation now, but its ok bc i will savor every moment i have left with my kiddos until i leave.

and im gonna complain less about jury duty, kinda hope it takes forever NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment