Monday, January 10, 2011

rough day, but it's lookin up...

TODAY....was a rough day.

Primary witness testified in court today, a child, who says she was sexually assaulted and i'm supposed to decided if she's actually telling the truth like she says she is or if she is lying like the other attorney says she is...hmmm tough job.

My aunt and I had a heart-to-heart at lunch today that was i think exactly what i needed to hear. Not necessarily what i WANTED to hear, more like what I needed....God is so faithful! He always knows exactly what we need, and He is faithful to us, EVEN and probably MOST IMPORTANTLY even when we are not faithful to Him. What can i say?...nothing but thank you because I am so unworthy. :)

I am going to be more faithful to The Faithful One. I am going to worry less and depend on His wisdom and discernment with a heart of thanksgiving and prayer. I KNOW everything will be ok in the end, but it's just hard for me to walk through the desert when i have no idea how long it will be until i get to the promised land.

And then you know there's this possible new godly guy...we will see where that goes if anywhere, you never know???

No comments:

Post a Comment