Tuesday, January 18, 2011

it's my favorite day! :)

Tuesday is my favorite day of the week right now... It's not monday, which always seems to be a plus, and while tuesdays havent been particularly easy the past couple of weeks/month...Amplify is back on and that makes it my favorite week day bc i KNOW that at least the end of the day will be awesome! I am so fortunate to have a God who loves me and never gives up on me, and who loved and continues to love me despite when i may have messed up in the past and despite when i will mess up again in the future. simply put: He just loves me. And today, THAT IS ENOUGH!

I have a lot of reading to do, and most of it is pertaining to my FCS exam that's coming up soon, but I'm hoping that i can study my brains out and do a good job on it...the first time, hopefully the only time. I have about 14 references for the three sections my specialization will cover. And also I am reading the book of Luke right now, that's for some reason my most favorite name and what i have resolved long ago to name my first son...it has been on my mind a lot lately (the name Luke, probably due to the fact that my iphone thinks everytime i type like or love that i really mean Luke...) and so i decided to read it again. I also want to reread a book from Sky Ranch called Lord, I want to Know You by Kay Arthur, but i mean i gotta get the studying done first....

Anyways, as far as the rest of life goes, THANK GOD, the court case is finally over and hopefully I wont have anymore bad dreams about it. I feel like I did my part to get justice for the little girl. The boy, I havent really talked to him much today or yesterday but life happens. I had the kiddos all day yesterday and was pretty busy and today we both had work and he started back to school and according to his FB isnte really having that great of a day. I really didnt either, it wasnt bad, but more like sad and disappointing. I am "ridin solo" again without a co-teacher and it kinda stinks, ok majorly but whatev. I'm gonna smile and be happy and compliant and as nice as i can possibly muster! My family is good, hopefully hay went to the dr again today and will be better soon. Blaine started his new job and loves it, and uncle trevy is good too, and doin his EMT stuff still. Both of their gfs have been hookin up my mom and sis this past weekend as they dealt with some illness and sadness as maxine died. :( My gran is good too, she is a mavs fanatic, and that only makes me love her more! Dog finally started eating again too, YAY!!!

Anyways, enough for now, i gotta go try and scrounge up these 14 texts for as cheap as possible!
WORD ! for tuesday, cant wait for 6:45 to be here, so glad my friends are back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment